Terms of Service
- By using or visiting the itunemachine website or any itunemachine products, softwares, data feeds, and services provided to you on, from, or through the itunemachine website, you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms please do not use the Service.
- This Service is provided by itunemachine on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and itunemachine reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service, in its sole discretion, at any time and without notice. You agree to be bound by such modifications. itunemachine is and will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. "Content" includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of itunemachine, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the itunemachine website.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by itunemachine. itunemachine has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, itunemachine will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve itunemachine from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
- We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org.
- In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a itunemachine account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify itunemachine immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although itunemachine will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of itunemachine or others due to such unauthorized use.
Termination of Service
- You may cancel your itunemachine account at anytime, and cancellation will be effective immediately.
- itunemachine will terminate a user's access to the Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
- itunemachine reserves the right to decide whether Content violates these Terms of Service for reasons other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscenity. itunemachine may at any time, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, remove such Content and/or terminate a user's account for submitting such material in violation of these Terms of Service.
General Use of the Service-Permissions and Restrictions
itunemachine hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without itunemachine's prior written authorization, unless itunemachine makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service.
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the download page/link of the Service itself or other explicitly authorized means itunemachine may designate.
You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain itunemachine's prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content;
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the itunemachine servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, itunemachine grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. itunemachine reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
You agree not to create posts, publish or distribute contents to itunemachine of any kind that is, within the sole dicretion of itunemachine, determined to be commercial, illegal, offensive or potentially harmful to others including but not limited to content that:
- Infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, design rights, moral rights or other third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights. Files/contents should not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant itunemachine all of the license rights granted herein;
- Promotes the infringement of copyright or other third party rights, e.g. providing a list of hyperlinks to websites that contain pirated software or media files, hacking/cracking, etc.;
- Contains improper, incorrect and fake contents in any way that contents are with a different preview and incorrect title;
- Is duplicated or contains the same files and contents that already exist on itunemachine;
- Contains software viruses or any other malicious computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or alter the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment owned by another party;
- Is offensive, abusive, threatening, harassing, stalking, promoting violence, racism, harm, hatred or bigotry against any group or individual;
- Is libellous, defamatory or promotes information that you know is false or illegal;
- Violates the privacy of others, including but not limited to posting the photograph of another person without that person’s consent;
- Solicits information from anyone under the age of 18;
- Is pornographic, sexually explicit or contains nudity;
- Is or contains an advertisement, a marketing initiative, solicitation of a business, or otherwise significantly connected with any commercial purpose;
- Is unlawful or illegal, criminal or tortuous in nature (such as child pornography, fraud, gambling).
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- itunemachine reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
Your Use of ContentIn addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- All brand, product and service names used in this Service which identify itunemachine or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of itunemachine and/or the relevant third parties. Nothing in this Service shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of itunemachine or any third party with respect to any such image, logo or name.
- Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a "download" or similar link displayed by itunemachine on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of itunemachine or the respective licensors of the Content. itunemachine and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that itunemachine is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against itunemachine with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless itunemachine, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
Your Content and Conduct
- As a itunemachine account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including ringtones, graphics , user comments. You understand that itunemachine does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to itunemachine all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to itunemachine, you hereby grant itunemachine a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and itunemachine's (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that itunemachine may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant itunemachine all of the license rights granted herein.
- itunemachine does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and itunemachine expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. itunemachine does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and itunemachine will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. itunemachine reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
- itunemachine has no ability to control the Content you may upload, post or otherwise transmit using the Service and does not have any obligation to monitor such Content for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all Content and material you upload, post or otherwise transmit using the Service.
Google Analytics Tracking
- itunemachine has changed its Analytics tracking code to support Display Advertising. The features we have implemented is the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. You can choose to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- itunemachine will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless itunemachine have robust notice of, and the your prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger. We encourage you to read more on Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- itunemachine may use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics. This helps itunemachine better understand how our Service is being used and to help tailor content and advertising on the Service.
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. We use both session ID cookies and tracking cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to use itunemachine.com. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. We use tracking cookies to better understand how you use itunemachine.com, and to enhance your user experience. A tracking cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You are free to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our offerings. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while using itunemachine.com
Changes to the Policy
We may periodically update this policy. If you are a itunemachine member, we will attempt to notify you of material updates by sending a notice to an email address you may have provided to us. Otherwise, you may view the updated version of this policy on the website.